AKUAPIM SOUTH MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY
Brief on ASDA
Vision & Mission Statement
Social Welfare & Comm. Dev.
Business Operating Permit
Building & Construction Permit
Environmental Health Services
Soc. Welfare & Comm. Services
GoG Payslip Portal
Nutrition-Oriented Interventions Or Linkages in Akuapim South
The Nutrition Unit of the Health Dept. organizes nutrition outreaches periodically to improve and promote good health through food.
On this occassion, the unit in collaboration with the Environmental Health Dept. of the Akuapim South Municipal Assembly visited the Adonten Senior High School to administer some nutrition interventions to the students to boost their well-being.
Below is the list of Nutrition-Oriented Interventions or Linkages Available
1. Girl’s Iron Folate Tablet Supplementation (GIFTS)
2. Micro Nutrient Powder supplementation (MNP)
3. Nutrition School Friendly Initiative (NSFI)
4. Vitamin A supplementation
5. Maternal, Infant and Young Child Nutrition. (IYCN)
6. Community-Base Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM)
7. Iron folic acid supplementation to pregnant women and lactating mothers
Source: GHS & ASDA Env. Health Dept,
Aug. 20, 2021
Leave a comment